A mother left her child in the car, and she went into the clothing store.
Never leave your child in the car!The 24th noted that on a hot day, a mother had left her sleeping baby in the car while she was shopping with a smaller child. "Everybody saw it: one moment the other police took the store away," someone told Blikk. The page knows that the mother was trying to keep the baby asleep, so she did not want to wake her up. It can heat up to 78 degrees - check out a video made by HziziPatika.com. The child left in a hot car in minutes you can get a cold. If your body temperature reaches 42 degrees, it may prove fatal. Children's finances are not as heavy as adults, so 3-5 times faster can heat up your body.If someone overheats, immediately call for an ambulance. Until the aid arrives, take it to a shady place, remove excess clothes and water it with cold water. Never leave your child or dog or cat in the car! If we see a lonely child in a car, call an ambulance!
- So don't cover the stroller when the sun shines
- Emergency! Immediately!