Newborns give birth to 6 percent of teenage mothers in Hungary, but there are also regions where this ratio is higher. The mothers and their children are not in a vulnerable position.Babies bring up 6 percent of teenage mothersSew Gabriella A summary article was published on Nlcafe.com about teenage pregnancies and teenage girls. The main features of this article are:
- In Hungary, the pregnancy rate under 18 is always high, and teenage pregnancies carry many risks. In 2016, more than 6,000 children were born to teenage mothers and over 4,000 abortions in the same age group, so over a thousand more women became adolescent.
- According to Eurostat, only in Romania and Bulgaria are adolescents born in the European Union. Teenage pregnancies have a number of health risks for both mother and baby: more common are premature birth, lower birth weight, toxemia, different health complications, and fetuses.
- Those who give birth to teenagers drop out of school, and even have a higher rate of punitive relationships, low levels of health, and poor relationships.
- The adolescent mother's family is often a dysfunctional family, their coping patterns are broken, they soon begin to have sex, and often escape their original family.
- Pregnant adolescents are less likely to get pregnant, and suicide and substance abuse are common.
- Abortion is only an alternative to the better ways: the ones who generally have a worse social condition make the choice for the baby.
- Anyone who becomes a mother as a teenager will double the risk of poverty. They drop out of school, juvenile situations, get worse off in the labor market, often have a poor relationship, and even if the father is a teenager, the above rules are double.
The biggest problem is that adolescents are crazy they are in crisis, since they need to ask for help, you may not be able to do so. The Vedic system should pay close attention to the young people. If they start down the slope at this point, it is very difficult to reverse the process and it is common for children to be lifted out of the family. The most important thing would be prevention: sex education, information, outreach.
- Childbirth with a kid's head
- Teenage boys are more irresponsible in sex than boys